My Only Antidote - by Nicole Cousineau

I can be these kids’ teacher, I know I can.

I’m just not sure I can also be the mom, cook, activity planner, part time employee, and calm voice, among other things. This is hard. And I know I don’t even have what others carry.

My only antidote: Keeping Philippians 4:4-7 on repeat.
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Author: Nicole Cousineau

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perseverance 2.0 by Susan Yarrington

Plant your Pinecones by Jamie Palmesano

Life is a Trek with Purpose and Meaning - by Larry Yarrington